Upgrade for Live Support
Register for Free
All of our paid plans come with access to our highly experienced technical support team.
- Contact us via Email, Phone, or Ticket
- Detailed Explanation of Your Lookup Results
- Guidance to Help Resolve Your
- RFC Compliance Best Practices
- Blacklist Delisting Support
Let our experts help you resolve your
Get Blacklist Support
What you see when your domain has this problem
|Added to BBFHL1||
Details areaMonitor This
More Information About Bbfhl1
Hosts and networks listed in the level1.txt file have delivered at least 500 spams to our spamtraps in the last 24 hours.
Bbfhl1 Reports Sources Of Spam
Spam-based Blacklists are those that will list either single IP Addresses or entire ranges that have actually received Spam, i.e. Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE) in their Spamtraps from an IP-Address. This could be a result of a compromised email account, an Open Relay, or simply sending mass emails / marketing and not following best practices according to the "CAN-SPAM Act of 2003" (ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAN-SPAM_Act_of_2003)
Bbfhl1 Automatically Delists Entries
This blacklist does not offer any form of manual request to delist. Your IP Address will either automatically expire from listing after a given timeframe, or after time expires from the last receipt of spam into their spamtraps from your IP Address.
More information about BBFHL1 can be found at their website:
DMARC is the key to improving Email Deliverability!
Email is the key to your customer communication strategy. But, what is your email reputation?
Setting up and managing your DMARC configuration is the key to getting insight into your email delivery. MxToolbox is the key to understanding DMARC.
MxToolbox Delivery Center gives you:
- Who is sending phishing email purporting to be from your domain
- What is the reputation of your domains and delegated IPs
- Where other senders are and What their reputations are
- How your SPF, DKIM and DMARC setup is performing